We process the order as soon as received, usually within 2 – 3 working days.
- within Singapore and Malaysia (Peninsula)
Same say delivery (applicable for only Singapore; cut off time is at 9pm)
- flat rate at SGD$15
Express shipping to all other countries
- charges are applied based on destination and parcel weight/volume.
- overseas delivery time from order processing to parcel arrival take averagely 3 to 12 working days depending on delivery destination.
Other Shipping Information:
* Delivery is made Monday through Friday. Deadline for express deliveries on weekdays is 7 p.m.. For orders after 7pm. delivery might be delayed by one day.
If you receive a damaged product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two days after receipt of the goods.
We are not responsible for any custom duties that might occur shipping internationally.
If you provided an incorrect delivery address and our shipping provider was therefore unable to deliver your order, the shipment will be returned to our warehouse at your expense. A renewed shipping to the correct delivery address is possible, but you will be invoiced for the shipping charges incurred. If we do not hear from you within 8 working days, the order will be cancelled.
We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
- Please make sure the e-mail address and phone number you give us is correct so that we may contact you timely.
- Delivery timescales and fees are specified on the Website. We make every reasonable effort to deliver your order within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. In case of a significant delay, we may offer compensation in the form we deem suitable given the circumstances. Nonetheless, we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. If you have not received the Goods within 7 days (Singapore deliveries), please contact us to inquire for a parcel search.
- When deliveries will need to be signed for, you will need to ensure that someone over the age of 21 is available at the delivery address to sign for the Goods.
- If no one is available you will be left with instructions at your address to inform you that the Goods are available for delivery and how to arrange for re-delivery or collection of the Goods.
- If the Goods are returned to us because they were not delivered or collected or because the delivery address that you have given us is wrong, we reserve the right to refund the price of the products in the form of store credits or cash refund; the return shipping costs will remain at the customer’s expense.
- All items purchased from Augustus Pte Ltd are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for all Goods pass to you upon our delivery of the Goods to the shipping agent or carrier.
- If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.